Security Companies are Ideal Candidates for Security Factoring from Charter Capital
Whether you are a fully established security company or your business is just starting out, security factoring is a flexible financing method that can help you gain access to working capital without all the hurdles of a traditional loan.
When it comes to funding security guard companies, one star stands behind you.
- Accounts receivable funding made simple.
- Quick approval process.
- Customized terms.
- Immediate funding.
Why do security companies benefit from factoring their accounts receivable with us?
As a leading security guard factoring company, Charter Capital understands the unique business needs of security services companies. By opting for our invoice factoring for security services, not only can you extend generous payment terms to your customers, but you’ll also have immediate access to cash, often within 24 hours. This ensures a steady cash flow, letting you focus on growing your business without the usual 90-day wait for customers to pay. What sets our security factoring services apart is the understanding that factoring is not a loan. Instead, it’s a cost-effective financing solution designed to meet the challenges security guard companies often face. With our support, you can free up cash flow, handle new contract obligations, and ensure smooth operations going forward — all without the need for traditional business loans or waiting for payment. In essence, with Charter Capital’s factoring solution, you’re not just borrowing money; you’re leveraging the value of your invoices to propel your business forward.
With Our Security Guard Factoring Services, You Can Acquire Immediate Funding to:
- Add additional employees
- Settle outstanding tax obligations or other debt
- Negotiate discounts with suppliers
- Avoid bank NSF charges
- Fund acquisitions of other security companies
- Meet critical operating capital obligations like payroll
Personalized Service with a Dedicated Account Executive – you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handles your account. You don’t have to start over with a new person each time you call. We are seasoned professionals with decades of industry experience.
Very often, the cost of invoice factoring can be offset by the use of our back-office support staff, giving you the ability to add more guards or pursue new business opportunities, thus making your company more profitable.
Securing Success: Black Storm’s Remarkable $56k Growth with Charter Capital
How do Invoice Factoring Services Work for Security Guard Companies?
The security guard factoring process is simple:
- You provide your service or product to your customers as you always have.
- You continue to bill your customers as you always have.
- You submit the outstanding accounts that you want to factor to Charter Capital along with our simple factor form.
- We wire your funds directly into your bank account for upfront payment. Typically, in less than 24 hours.
- We wait for your customer to pay us directly. When we receive payment, we notify you on the same day.
- You continue to grow your business, free from worrying about your cash flow.
Security company factoring allows you to focus on customer service and growth while we help you keep a steady cash flow for financial success. Contact us today to find out more about our security factoring services.